Time is an American weekly magazine headquartered in New York. The corporate format of the journal included several dozen articles, concisely summarizing the most important topics of the week in the field of domestic and foreign policy, business, education, science, medicine, law, religion, sports, publishing and art. This format has been borrowed from Time by countless magazines around the world.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone, iPad and Mac?
Many Apple and third-party services are available through subscription. This means that funds are regularly withdrawn from the user's card for the services provided. If a service is no longer needed, there is no point in paying for it. How to manage subscriptions in Apple? This article will show you how to view a list of iPhone and Mac subscriptions and cancel those you don't use.
Manage subscriptions on iPhone
There are two ways to view the list of iPhone subscriptions and cancel unnecessary ones. The first is through your Apple ID account settings.
- Proceed to the Settings menu, click on your name - it's in the beginning of the menu, then go to memberships. In the opened list, you will observe all active and terminated memberships;
- From this window, you can also re-subscribe to selected services - Apple has placed the necessary buttons and information about the prices and expiration of plans here.
The second way of Apple app subscription management is through the App Store:
- Launch the app store, and then tap on your photo in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select the "Subscriptions" section and you will be taken to the above menu where you can manage Apple subscriptions in iPhone.
Manage subscription on iPad
Apple includes subscription management on iPad, too. First you need to check the entire list of paid apps on iPad. In particular, you should regularly look at the list of active subscriptions if you enjoy using the free trial period. In this case, you need to abandon the application or service in time so that money is not debited from your card.
Note that only with Apple ID you can manage subscriptions online. Here's how to cancel your iPad subscription.
- Open "Settings";
- Sign in to your Apple ID profile by clicking on your name in the upper left sidebar;
- On the profile page, select "Subscriptions";
- You will observe all the apps and memberships that you had signed up for through your devices linked to your Apple ID. Check out your subscriptions and decide which ones you don't need any more;
- Select "Unsubscribe" on the product information page.
To complete the cancellation of your subscription, you need to confirm your action. When you click "Confirm", the subscription will be officially canceled.
Manage Apple subscriptions on Mac
- To terminate your Apple subscriptions on your laptop, launch the App Store and tap on the icon with your name (Apple ID) - it's in the left part of the window;
- Enter your Apple ID password. When the window with your purchases and downloads opens, select the "See information" option;
- Click "Manage" and proceed to your memberships;
- Every membership has an 'Edit' button - click it to manage them;
- Select the "Unsubscribe" option. If there is no such option, the subscription has already been canceled.
The above-described guidelines are also applicable to the process of subscription termination. A good example is the Apple Arcade gaming service, which Apple lets you use for free for 30 days. You must cancel your trial subscription 24 hours before its expiration date. If you fail to do this, you will be charged the payment for the next period.
If you want to open Apple to manage family subscriptions, you should enter the account on which the tariff plan was registered.
If you don't see the subscription you want to be listed, you might have purchased it with a different Apple ID or charged it to the organizer of the family group you're a member of.
If you fail with Apple app subscription management, address INXY. Our ultimate solution for subscription tracking and control will help you save money and cancel automatic payments you don't want to make anymore. Manage all subscriptions in one place and don't miss an app.
Did you like this article?
Learn more about various subscription cancellations
HBO Max is a rather popular streaming service that is extremely easy to subscribe to. However, unsubscribing from such a service is not as easy of a process, and some people might not even know how to do that in the first place. As such, we’re presenting this article to explain all of the ways that you can use to cancel your HBO Max subscription.
Instacart is one of many different food delivery services that are extremely convenient for a lot of people. Since the competition is at its highest, it is only natural that some users would want to cancel an Instacart subscription or even delete their entire account – and this article aims to help you with that.
How to cancel your BoxyCharm subscription? BoxyCharm is one of the most profitable ways to test branded beauty products with great discounts. However, it comes with a monthly subscription that is charged automatically. Don’t need this service anymore? Find out how to cancel BoxyCharm delivery - INXY will show you several ways to do that.