American Express payment system is the third payment system in the world that operates on the basis of plastic cards. Its creator is a diversified corporation of the same name.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone, iPad and Mac?
Many Apple and third-party services are available through subscription. This means that funds are regularly withdrawn from the user's card for the services provided. If a service is no longer needed, there is no point in paying for it. How to manage subscriptions in Apple? This article will show you how to view a list of iPhone and Mac subscriptions and cancel those you don't use.
Manage subscriptions on iPhone
There are two ways to view the list of iPhone subscriptions and cancel unnecessary ones. The first is through your Apple ID account settings.
- Proceed to the Settings menu, click on your name - it's in the beginning of the menu, then go to memberships. In the opened list, you will observe all active and terminated memberships;
- From this window, you can also re-subscribe to selected services - Apple has placed the necessary buttons and information about the prices and expiration of plans here.
The second way of Apple app subscription management is through the App Store:
- Launch the app store, and then tap on your photo in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Select the "Subscriptions" section and you will be taken to the above menu where you can manage Apple subscriptions in iPhone.
Manage subscription on iPad
Apple includes subscription management on iPad, too. First you need to check the entire list of paid apps on iPad. In particular, you should regularly look at the list of active subscriptions if you enjoy using the free trial period. In this case, you need to abandon the application or service in time so that money is not debited from your card.
Note that only with Apple ID you can manage subscriptions online. Here's how to cancel your iPad subscription.
- Open "Settings";
- Sign in to your Apple ID profile by clicking on your name in the upper left sidebar;
- On the profile page, select "Subscriptions";
- You will observe all the apps and memberships that you had signed up for through your devices linked to your Apple ID. Check out your subscriptions and decide which ones you don't need any more;
- Select "Unsubscribe" on the product information page.
To complete the cancellation of your subscription, you need to confirm your action. When you click "Confirm", the subscription will be officially canceled.
Manage Apple subscriptions on Mac
- To terminate your Apple subscriptions on your laptop, launch the App Store and tap on the icon with your name (Apple ID) - it's in the left part of the window;
- Enter your Apple ID password. When the window with your purchases and downloads opens, select the "See information" option;
- Click "Manage" and proceed to your memberships;
- Every membership has an 'Edit' button - click it to manage them;
- Select the "Unsubscribe" option. If there is no such option, the subscription has already been canceled.
The above-described guidelines are also applicable to the process of subscription termination. A good example is the Apple Arcade gaming service, which Apple lets you use for free for 30 days. You must cancel your trial subscription 24 hours before its expiration date. If you fail to do this, you will be charged the payment for the next period.
If you want to open Apple to manage family subscriptions, you should enter the account on which the tariff plan was registered.
If you don't see the subscription you want to be listed, you might have purchased it with a different Apple ID or charged it to the organizer of the family group you're a member of.
If you fail with Apple app subscription management, address INXY. Our ultimate solution for subscription tracking and control will help you save money and cancel automatic payments you don't want to make anymore. Manage all subscriptions in one place and don't miss an app.
Did you like this article?
Learn more about various subscription cancellations
Adobe is a famous software provider company that offers a number of products that are considered some of the best in its field, with the most popular one being Photoshop. All of these applications are distributed using a subscription-based model, which sometimes might be somewhat problematic to cancel if you need to do so. This article’s goal is to describe the cancellation process in many details to make the cancellation easier for end users.
Money saving process is as old as time itself, and there have always been multiple ways to do so. The rise of the Internet age led to a lot of applications appearing that aim to help people with managing their finances in different ways, and this is the main goal of this article – to provide different examples of great money saving apps.
Setapp is a product membership service for Mac owners. The software was created by MacPaw, which made CleanMyMac and different applications. The idea behind it is to give clients limitless access to Mac programming for a fixed expense. You pay $ 9.99 each month to have full admittance to any program in the posting. Membership permits you to utilize all applications and their updates when they are free. In contrast to Adobe's Creative Cloud, there is no termination charge.