How to setup AHCDN
- Help Center
- March 1, 2020
Tell us please which kind of files do you want to deliver using CDN: small files or big files. Depending on your content we will choose one of the two platforms of AHCDN.
In order to connect to CDN all files which you’d like to deliver through the CDN’s network they should be uploaded to CDN. You can go several ways about that:
- Our engineers will provide you with FTP access and you’ll upload the content to CDN. After files are successfully imported to CDN they will be deleted.
- Our engineers can provide you with the CDN’s API and you’ll be able to upload only those files to CDN that you’d like to deliver through its network.
- We can configure rsync in order to receive a list of files and download link. The import script will create a list of files and add it to CDN.
You should choose how we will proceed.
- Limit by referrer.
- Token auth protection for which you can also set TTL (time-to-live).
- To combine p1 and p2 protections.
4) Or do not protect the content at all.
Choose the CNAME you want to use.
- Our support will send you the credentials to AHCDN admin panel.
- Go to the traffic summary and check the bandwidth for your account.