On May 25, 2018 there will be the changes in data protection laws in Europe and new GDPR law will come into effect. It will change the policy of keeping and using of the personal data. Below we provide the list of the personal data that we will use according to new Regulations.
- Name, phone number, personal address;
- email address, Skype and other addresses and contact information as well as id's that are used for online communication
- personal id number/TIN
- information about requests that have been submitted to our support team to solve any technical or administrative issue
- information about purchased or plans to purchase of any product, IPs etc. through us, your id and any other information that is related to your account with us.
What will the data be used for?
We will use the data exceptionally for the following purposes:
- to follow the laws;
- to process your orders and provide services for you;
- to ensure people security and to detect and prevent fraud and malicious actions;
- to help you in case you have any technical issues and to provide our tech personnel with needed information needed to manage and control infrastructure, instruments, databases and other applications and systems;
- to conduct statistical analysis of our website use, as well as applications and instruments that are accessible via our website, as well as to perform market analysis and sales analysis;
- to increase the quality of our services and products, as well as website;
- for sales purposes, including the analysis of data and use of our services to make improved marketing proposals to make the satisfaction rate higher;
- to develop additional products and services.
Customers may contact INXY about Terms and Conditions and other Service-related questions via email firstname.lastname@example.org