All purchases can be exchanged within 30 days from the date of shipment. However, you cannot return items that have been damaged, worn, or washed. When returning an item, it must be in its original packaging with an undamaged tag.
Domino’s cashback policy
Domino's is a pizza café network established in 1960 in the U.S. Their restaurants are situated in various areas around the world. In case you are unsatisfied with the food ordered from Domino's, you have the option to get your cash back. In this case, there's no need to find subscriptions - you only should contact the restaurant to resolve an issue.
Step by step instructions to get cashback yourself
Requesting cashback over the phone
You can contact customer support by telephone and request compensation. Do the following:
- Call the customer support;
- Tell them why you are reaching them;
- Explain that you need cashback;
- Clarify the explanation for such a request;
- Request further guidelines.
Their customer support is accessible Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m. EST.
Requesting cashback over live chat
You can demand a cashback by reaching them through live chat. Perform the following steps:
- Go to the official site;
- Open the 'Contact Us' section;
- Snap on the Concern button starting from the drop menu under Select Category;
- Choose the option 'Carryout, Delivery, Other';
- Select 'Next';
- Give the insights regarding your request and experience;
- You should reply with Yes or No with regards to whether you've effectively reached the store;
- Specify the exact date and time the issue occurred;
- Click on 'Next';
- Give them your contact data (name, telephone number, email);
- Pick the preferable way of contact (telephone or email);
- Select the best time to contact you (morning, evening, or evening);
- Click on 'Next';
- If you need to provide some sort of proof or attach documents (for example, photos of pizza), do as such on this page;
- Click 'Submit a request'.
Wait for the answer through your preferred way of contacting.
Requesting cashback through Twitter
If you don't want to wait too long for a reaction from the client service, you may try to reach them out by means of Twitter. This alternative isn't 100% efficient, however, when it works it is quick. Here's what you'll have to do:
- Go to their Twitter account;
- To go private, you can send them a DM (they will presumably divert you to their Customer Support group in the event that you select this);
- Ping them in your tweet (this is a decent choice in the event you want everybody on Twitter to see it).
Domino's Refund Policy
On their site, Domino's expresses that they will give you cashback in case you are not happy with your pizza experience.
They offer a Carryout Insurance program. This program permits their carryout clients to return their cashback within 2 hours since the hour of their purchase to the store they initially got their food from. The orders will be substituted with identical dishes (no replacements are permitted). This option might differ from one store to another.
The members of Just Piece of the Pie Rewards® program are free to report an issue within 16 hours since the order was placed. This must be done through the request made on the site.
In case you are not a participant in any program, you should wait for seven days after you report an issue to get the Rewards Points or you might decide to get a coupon rather than the points. The participation conditions may vary from one store to another.
How long does it take to get compensated?
It can take around 10 work days for your compensation to be prepared, depending on the way of payment used (credit card, PayPal, cash, etc).
Possible issues that you might encounter
You may have an issue getting compensated in case you are utilizing third-party services to pay for your dinner. Domino's doesn't control the third-party food delivery applications and they are not responsible for any of the application's activities.
Wonder 'how to see all my subscriptions and get refunded for what I don't want to use anymore'? Let INXY take care of it! Our subscription tracking service is now complemented with step-by-step instructions helping readers return what they don't want to pay for. Need personal assistance? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support!
Did you like this article?
Learn more about various subscription cancellations
How to cancel Wall Street Journal subscription? Let INXY show you the most efficient ways to unsubscribe and save your money. The Wall Street Journal is a famous printed and online edition that is distributed six days every week. If you don’t want to receive it anymore, consider unsubscribing - it’s easier than you think. How to cancel WSJ subscription? In this article, we will cover the quickest and most efficient ways to do it, as well as get your money back.
WordPress is an open-source content administration framework written in PHP. It offers many free and adaptable instruments that assist clients with making sites. Extra plugins and further developed instruments are accessible for different levels of memberships.
Ipsy is a recurring subscription that gets you an assortment of beauty products on a regular basis. It is also a subscription service, and not one of the cheapest ones, either. This is why it’s no surprise when users try to cancel this particular subscription – a process that we would go through in this article.