INXY was founded as a dedicated server provider and later has expanded to provide premium CDN solutions on reselling basis
Our approach was to provide budget-friendly solutions while maintaining the highest quality possible.
We’ve made the first CDN marketplace on web — a unique platform to choose among the best services no matter how large the business is and get free expertise from quality company specialists.
You may take a look at our latest offerings at INXY Hosting Marketplace
Based on our clients feedback we decided to make a solution for a very common problem: people have hard times dealing with subscriptions. Basically want to help you take back your time and money from the subscriptions chaos.
We seemed to have an idea!
CURE FROM SUBSCRIPTION FATIGUE
The startup project fully took our attention. Currently we proudly run an automatic subscription tracker with a number of integrations. Everyday thousands of people find, track and control their subscription expenses with our app. Here’s what we’ve accomplished already:
- Secure automatic subscription detection from user’s transactions
- Integration with messengers for smart reminders
- Dashboard with an overview, statistics and forecasts
Sign up for our open Beta version with unlimited features and get in control of your subscriptions!
INXY tracker aims to be as helpful as possible. Step by step we grow the value to individuals and businesses. Below are our milestones for the near future for what we call ‘Subscription Ecosystem’:
More control over subscriptions
With INXY Virtual Cards you tame subscriptions once and for all:
- Unlimited & single-use cards
- Purchase limits & budgeting
- Cancelling subscriptions in one click
Space for collaboration
People interact so we are creating a network where you can:
- Sharing of recurring payments
- Peer-to-peer recurring payments
- Organised shared lists with different roles
We believe data is great source of insights, we’re evolving our AI:
- Recommendations based on your goals and needs
- News & offers relevant to current service usage